Saturday, November 8, 2008

Never stop posting.

I am going to avoid the common pitfall of bloggers who start and then stop posting after a few weeks (in some cases, days). Maybe they don't get enough of a response, maybe they don't get enough advertising revenue.

I am going to continue post, even if it's worthless and stupid. It is so important to me that I follow through on this. It's essential. If I start now, what will I have learned in 10 years? Maybe I would have learned so much about advertising and html and coding and scripting that I can start a huge internet site or service and be rich and contribute to the world.

I am not going to give up. Even each stupid post is important, because it gets me closer to my goal and affirms that I care enough about myself to follow through on what I started.

No comments: