Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tired after work.

I hate being tired after work. It is not the tired of "oh, wow, I accomplished so much today I just need to relax." It is a type of fatigue that you get only from sitting in an office for eight hours. Your brain hurts slightly, your body is sore for some reason -- it's not like you were exercising -- why does my body hurt?

Working in an office sucks. It's simply the truth. But when you're in the office, you think about how great it will be when you get home, how much you will accomplish, how you can't wait to do y and z. But no...not me.

I come home, strip off my street clothes, and usually sit in my bed for like three hours, sometimes falling asleep. Isn't that sad?

I am trying to push past my ennui by typing this blog posting. I just want to have my life back...not selling forty of them in exchange for...for what? Clothes, food, money to buy shelter?

I need to rethink my priorities.

No comments: